A Question we usually hear is: Why Should I Hire your Cleaning Service?
Why Maid To Order?
Our Company Goes Above and Beyond
Maid To Order FL is truly committed to doing everything possible to minimize the handprints left on our Earth, while striving to prevent the potential health risks associated with the traditional side of today’s alternative cleaning services. Ultimately, when customers choose Maid to Order FL they are buying themselves valuable time. We love providing our customers with the luxury of leisure time! Do not wait. Your personalized cleaning team is ready and waiting to clean and virtually transform every room of your home!
Our Services and What We Do:
- Green cleaning as our main approach
- Traditional cleaning services as a second option
- Residential Cleaning
- Commercial Cleaning
- Tenancy cleanings move in / move out
- Apartment and Rental cleanings
- Seasonal and Vacation Rental Cleaning
- Professional Organizing
- House Sitting
- Professional Cleaning products for resale
and much more…
Our Core Values:
At Maid to Order, we:
- Strive to be #1 in all we do – from punctuality to getting the job done right.
- Believe in quality, and understand that quality doesn’t always come fast or cheap.
- Hold ourselves to the highest standards in every house we do – we clean it as if it was our own!
- Go above and beyond a normal maid service.
- Know our clients wants and needs!
- Treat every client as if they were our only client.
- Have a Can-Do attitude.
- Believe people should be happy, whether it happens to be living in a clean home or enjoying the work you do every day.
- Believe that helping others will, in turn, help us.
- Are passionate and determined to grow both personally and professionally.
- Are realistic. We believe problems should be discussed and then overcome – not swept under the rug.
- Take problems as they arise and work through them by finding a solution.
- Believe interactions should be respectful and civil, even when people disagree.
- Believe in family and in the flexibility that families need, since urgent family matters often come up unexpectedly.
Our Mission Statement:
This cleaning team is dedicated to you, the people we serve. We strive to maintain high standards of quality because we are unlike most national franchises that utilize a one-size-fits-all or cookie-cutter cleaning solution. We see our clientele as unique individuals with unique cleaning needs and we know how important it is to have a company you can count on to care for your cleaning needs.Our duty is to build strong customer relationships to better meet your cleaning needs. We clean your home the way you would like; that means our professional maid services are designed with your needs in mind. Simply put, we provide a personal touch with people, products and services that you can rely on!
The Pluses Start When You Put Maid to Order into Your Equation!
Some of the reasons current customers positively love our service:
- Our customers are always first!
- Honest and fair pricing.
- You pay only for services you need.
- You get the exact cleaning services you want. We customize our services to your needs and priorities (within the time you allow).
- Family-owned & operated. We understand the true needs of our clients. The owner and family are in the field each work day working to ensure our standards.
- Maid to Order FL makes life cleaner, healthier and happier. We are committed to the health of our clients, and the environment.
- We are licensed, bonded and fully insured (including workers compensation) for your protection. All employees are thoroughly trained and constantly screened to assure only the best people are working in your home!
- We prefer Green Cleaning but we do offer traditional cleaning, and even have a natural approach to cleaning services.
- Our technicians honor their commitment and are serious about the role they play in your home.
- You never have to be home. 90% of our clientele give us a key to their home or purchase a lock box …its easy because we are trusted!
- Our “Standard” of Clean exceeds our Competition.
- We utilize a no-hassle paperless billing system…simply supply an email and major credit card.
Information Regarding Your “Expected” Rates
Most Cleaning services are very different…. but mostly the rates depend on a number of these factors:
- Size and condition of the property
- Type of cleaning service
- Professional status of the company
Size and Condition of the Property :
When seeking cleaning service rates, be prepared to provide not only square footage of the property, but also the number of bathrooms and kitchen areas. For example, a basic estimate for a small 1,200 square-foot property with one kitchen and two bathrooms will average between $100 and $300 for an initial cleaning. This cost estimate was determined by researching cleaning service rates from around the country and only provides a rough approximation of what you can expect to pay.
Uncluttered and relatively clean homes will cost less to clean than those requiring more detailed attention.
Type of Cleaning Service :
Initial cleaning services generally cost more(Time and Catch-up), and follow-up services cost less. Follow-up cleaning services can be daily, weekly, monthly or according to your own custom schedule. You can Expect move-in and move-out cleaning service rates to cost more money since a deeper, more extensive cleaning is required.
Window cleaning is not usually included in basic cleaning services and is usually based on the number and size of the windows, plus the location of the windows. Windows in hard-to-reach or upper-story locations will cost more to clean. Appliance cleaning, including ovens, Microwaves and refrigerators, can cost an average of $25 each. Bi-weekly return visits can cost an average of $125.
Some cleaning services will provide a discount with a contract for continuing services. Also ask if they give referral bonuses for any business you send to them.
Professional Status of the Company
To be sure you are hiring the Correct service for you determine if the company is licensed to do business in your area, bonded and insured. Bonded means it has completed a background check of its employees. Insured status is important if someone breaks or damages something on your property. A professional cleaning service will likely cost more than an individual without the proper documents, but the additional cost may be worth the peace of mind.
Finding the right professionals to provide cleaning services can be easy when you know what to look for. The cheapest cleaning service prices may not be the best choice if the service providers don’t have the proper licenses or have not been bonded or insured.